Outside Scholarship Information and Search
Below is a list of potential outside scholarships, scholarship search engines, and links to information about lotteries and contests.
Outside scholarship programs are very competitive. Students should check with each organization for requirements and be aware of deadlines.
Students should research information about scholarships, lotteries, and contests provided by reputable organizations such as finaid.org
Before submitting any information or work, students should read and understand all rules. Students should never pay a fee nor provide bank or credit card information.
- College Women's Club of Pasadena- Jan
- Point Foundation - LGBTQ - Jan.
- Lounge Lizard- Web Design Scholarship - Feb
- Raytheon Patriot Scholarship - Feb.
- The LaGrant Foundation:UG & Grad-Feb.
- QuitDay.org Scholarship-Mar.
- World Studio AIGA Scholarship - Undergrad/Grad - Mar.
- Against The Grain Artistic Scholarship - UG Asian American - Apr.
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship - Apr.
- A.W. Bodine - Sunkist Scholarship Hispanic - Apr.
- National Council of Jewish Women/Los Angeles - May
- British Academy of Film and Television Arts-Jun.
- Randy Pausch Scholarship - Interactive Entertainment - Jun.
- Mark Beaumont Scholarship - Interactive Entertainment - Jun.
- KIA's Driving Creativity Contest - Sept
- Scholarship America Dream Award - Oct.
- Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest - Oct.
- Mabel Wilson Richards Scholarship Fund - Women Los Angeles - Oct
- National Council of Jewish Women/Los Angeles - Nov.
- Ellie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity - Undergraduate - Dec.
- One Light Foundation Scholarship -Dec
- Art Center Exchange and Study Away Scholarship Information
- Unusual Scholarships
- Cancer Scholarships
- The Smart Guide to Financial Aid
- American Indian Graduate Center
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- United Negro College Fund
- SallieMae Scholarship Search
- American Association of University Women
- Art Deadlines List
- Information about Lotteries from Finaid.org
- Scholarship Scams
- Discover Loan Scholarship Sweepstakes Undergrad - Enter now - February 29, 2016
Please note: Students entering a contest should be aware that many sites will either sell your email address or use your email address for marketing purposes. It is one of the ways they pay for the prizes. If you do not want to receive junk email, you should be careful to opt-out of any commercial use of your email address. You may also want to use a disposable free email account (e.g., a Hotmail.com account) instead of your real email address. Students should read all rules and be aware of use of student information or likeness, and use of design or artwork. Students should never pay a fee to enter a contest or apply for a scholarship.