Private Loan Information for Students
Private Loan Information
Some students require additional resources to help fund their education. Privates loans are provided by banks and lenders.
Before resorting to a private loan you should exhaust all alternatives. Look into the following options:
- File a FAFSA and borrow all federal loan eligibility.
- Use earnings from work to help cover educational expenses.
- Budget Wisely. If you live like a college student while in college, maybe you won't need to live like a college student after graduation
- Sit down with your parents to see if they are able and willing to provide additional funding for your college education.
- Art Center offers a payment plan that can be used to make payments over the course of the semester.
- Look for outside scholarship funding. A good resource is available at: https://inside.artcenter.edu/go/outsidescholarship
- - Compare Lenders and Apply for a Private Loan
- Information about Private Loans - Finaid.org is a good source for information.
- Commitment to Code of Conduct